FACING THE FUTURE WITH CONFIDENCE
Are you interested in walking your path along with us? On this page you will find the current vacancies.
We also look forward to initiative applications!
Please send us all documents in one PDF including preferred starting date, desired salary and how you found out about us.
Send an initiative application now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to get to the contact form.
Pharventia GmbH is a pharmaceutical wholesaler specializing in oncology, malnutrition, infectious diseases, and rare diseases. As a member of the Eurozyto Group, we sell innovative and patented health products and develop care models for outpatient therapy. With a focus on the medical and pharmaceutical distribution chain, we offer pharmacies and manufacturing companies services in strategic purchasing, warehouse management and logistics management.
To strengthen our team, we are now looking for an employee in the areas of wholesale, warehousing, and logistics:
- Participation in the planning, control and optimization of work processes in the warehouse and logistics area
- Transporting products with a company vehicle within a radius of 250 km around Pharventia
- Goods receipt, incoming goods inspection, and inventory booking
- Creation of delivery notes and transport documents
- Stock control: checking and maintaining stocks, expiry date control, batch control, temperature control
- Participation in inventory preparation/li>
- Notification of deviations in incoming goods, outgoing goods and warehouse controls and deviations from transport conditions during transport
- Control and participation in compliance with the hygiene plan in the warehouse and logistics area
- Participation in the preparation and execution of the shipment
- Professional experience in warehouse, wholesale, and logistics
- Confident use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Flexibility, resilience, and a sense of responsibility
- Team and organizational skills
- Driver’s license
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with the topic of Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Customer-oriented, friendly, and reliable demeanor
Limburger Str. 50, 61462 Königstein
+49 6174 9118-500 | www.pharventia.de